Our programs and services include:
* Parent and child drop-in programs
* Developmental Screening and Parent Support
* Specialized play groups
* Drop-in and registered recreation programs
* Immigrant and refugee programs
* Culturally focused family supports and resources
* StrongStart Early Learning Program
* Parent education and workshops
* Child care information and referral (Child Care Subsidy)
* Community events
* Referrals to services and supports that promote healthy early child development (speech and language, infant/supported child development, public health, counselling and family supports, settlement and integration, recreation, and more)
* Country Bumkins Licensed Preschool and Before and Afterschool Care
The Langley Early Years Centre provides family-centered programs and services that enhance and enrich the lives of children and their caregivers. We also connect families with other resources, supports and programs available in the Langley community.
Langley Early Years Centre Programs
Looking for something to do? Check our
CALENDAR for events and workshops.
Click an image to learn about the program.